WWW.FREEMOVIE303.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.FREEMOVIE303.COM

Over a thousand movie for your viewing pleasure.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you like the design of WWW.FREEMOVIE303.COM?

Go down 

Trash
Do you like the design of WWW.FREEMOVIE303.COM? Vote_lcap0%Do you like the design of WWW.FREEMOVIE303.COM? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Slightly better then trash
Do you like the design of WWW.FREEMOVIE303.COM? Vote_lcap0%Do you like the design of WWW.FREEMOVIE303.COM? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not too bad
Do you like the design of WWW.FREEMOVIE303.COM? Vote_lcap100%Do you like the design of WWW.FREEMOVIE303.COM? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Nice
 0% [ 0 ]
Almost the dream web
 0% [ 0 ]
PERFECTION!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
me303
Admin
Admin
me303

Do you like the design of WWW.FREEMOVIE303.COM? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like the design of WWW.FREEMOVIE303.COM?   Do you like the design of WWW.FREEMOVIE303.COM? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:57 am

I hired a design student to do it for me, so I know its not really very pro. I will upgrade it later when I can. But I will still like to know your ratings about it.
Back to top Go down
https://freemovie303.board-directory.net

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWW.FREEMOVIE303.COM :: Miscellaneous :: Polls-
Jump to: